Thursday, November 15, 2012

Cult Nails Extravaganza!

Because Cult Nails recently released Behind Closed Doors, I decided to nab the untried Cult Nails polishes that I have around, and use them! So the next couple weeks will feature lots of Maria's polishes, which is awesome to me, because I seriously love everything they've sold. Even though it means I'll be eating real cheap for the next couple weeks, I totally got this collection (I'm pretty much on a No-Buy since I haven't gotten paid since July!). I told The Mate it could count as my Christmas present. Anyway, I may be missing out on all the holiday collections this year, but I was NOT gonna miss out on this one, I haven't missed a Cult collection yet! I'm super lucky that without my income we can still manage what we need, and a few wants as well.

So, no whining about money, that's not what this blog is about. Here's a small preview picture of Feeling Froggy!

I love this color quite a bit, it's a gorgeous shimmery green that makes me happy. It's also close to the color of our lawn, which of course is not going to be green much longer with winter coming along. We had our first bit of snow yesterday, but of course it's all melted. I'm looking forward to more. I hope it's not as mild as last year. Alright, you're probably not here to listen to me babble, so let's get to the pictures. Click away if you want to see more.



As I said, this is a gorgeous green, so I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. Don't forget, you can click on any of them to see them much larger.


Adding the top coat just makes it even better. 




Flash adds even more loveliness.

While doing my right hand, I thought I'd play a little, and I used NYC Rock Muse top coat over my ring finger for an accent. It darkens the polish slightly.





Okay, that's enough for now. I get carried away with pictures, I know. But it's just so pretty. They all are! Tomorrow I'll have a Flashback for you, and then I'll get on with more Cult Nails polishes.