Friday, November 16, 2012

Flashback!

This is going to be a short post, since I don't have a ton of pictures. That's because I wasn't as insane about polish back in the day. Riiiight. So I've got a bunch of pink and red comparisons to share with you. And I'd better hurry, I've got chores to get done! Here we go!


First up, some OPI comps. I love those glowy polishes so much.

FingerPaints has come pretty nice purply colors.

Pure Ice is one of my favorite extra cheap polishes. Here are some nice reds.

Sally Hansen released a 'Charm' collection a while back, and here are pinks and reds from that one.

Okay, that's it today, because I need to run off, and because I kinda cringe when I look at how my nails looked back then. Not that they were bad or anything, I just didn't have a clue how to file them into a nice shape, and they were pretty weak and chippy, so they often looked a bit off. Of course, they aren't perfect now either, so I probably should just shut up about the yucky stuff. So, I'm off to do my chores. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!