Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Good News / Bad News

Sometimes I hate hearing somebody say, "I've got good news and bad news." But when the good news outweighs the bad news, it's not so bad. So, here's my bad news: The Jeep has blown a head gasket. That's WAY more than $387 to fix. But, here's the good news. It's covered under warranty. On top of that, the rest of the damage has been determined to have been cause by the head gasket, so we aren't going to have to pay the $387 either! We'll only have to pay a $25 deductible, and we'll have our Jeep back in a few days (instead of today). This is excellent news, because I just checked my bills, and somehow I didn't pay the electric last month, so I need to pay double to catch up. Ooops.

Let's celebrate by enjoying a few pictures of the dogs.


Jupiter looking all serious.

Missy and her interested face.

Lassie playing with a stick.

Krissie looking all innocent.

I am so glad that things worked out, we were worried about how we were going to manage everything, and things just fell into place. I also have a transport this weekend that I can use the pickup to drive, so that feels good too. I really do feel bad when I can't drive and help these dogs, and it's hard, because there are so many that need to get out to rescue. If I could drive for every transport, I would, but there aren't 6 of me, so I'll just do what I can.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.