Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Busy, busy week.

Although I haven't had any transports during the week this week (the one filled up before I got an email in to volunteer), I do have two this weekend, and I've been a busy person this week. Two nights ago I did my nails in black, with the Nubar 2010 polish over it, and I love love LOVE this manicure. In fact, I love it so much that I'm leaving it on yet another night, which is unheard of for me. There's extra work because I have to keep the dogs separated too.

Some good news, I start a basic obedience class Monday night, so Missy is going to get to spend time in a class and learn some manners. Well, more than she has now. She is a pretty easy dog, and is learning very well with the clicker training, but I think a class will help us both. Her, because she'll learn how to listen even when there are distractions, and me because I can use the feedback to know if I'm doing things the best I can. It's about an hour drive, but it's worth it to go to a trainer that uses methods I approve of.

I'm getting ready to get into bed, and hopefully to fall asleep quickly, so that I can do the dog park thing in the morning. And maybe I'll get the chance to post last weekend's transport pics. I hope it's nice out tomorrow.