Monday, August 16, 2010

The Google Game

This has been making the rounds on blogs, so I thought I'd have some fun and give it a try as well. Simply type in the phrases, and copy the first description found. No cheating in order to be funnier, take the first one.

1: Type in "[name] needs" in the Google search:
I got a correction to "michelle needs". I guess I can't spell my name correctly. Hah.

2: Type in "[name] looks like" in Google search:
"lea michele looks like demi lovato" Huh? I don't know who either of these people are.

3: Type in "[name] hates" in Google search:
"michelle hates to run" Okay, except for the spelling, this is so true.

4: Type in "[name] goes" OR "[name] has gone" in Google search:
"chrisette michele goes natural" Well, at least the michele is spelled correctly?

5: Type in "[name] loves" in Google search:
"michelle loveseat" Oh great, I'm furniture. With a misspelled name.

6: Type in "[name] eats" in Google search:
Nothing. Not even a correction.

7: Type in "[name] has" in Google search:
"michele haskins" Which of course, isn't me.

8: Type in "[name] works" in Google search:
Another correction to "michelle works" and nothing else. Google is not doing so hot with my name.

9: Type in"[name] lives" in Google search:
"michelle livesay" Another huh?

10: Type in "[name] died" in Google search:
"michelle diedrich" Okay, there is a conspiracy going on here.

11.Type in "[name] does" in Google search:
"michelle does" Man, I'm not getting ANY good hits on these.

12: Type in "[name] will" in Google search:
"michelle williams" All I'm getting is names, mostly spelled incorrectly. And I thought this would be fun!

13.Type in "[name] is" in Google search:
"michele isenberg" Gee, at least there's one more with my name spelled correctly.

Well, this was actually a bust for me, but maybe it will be more entertaining for somebody else? Maybe I'll try it with one of the dogs' names later. Haha.