Saturday, October 2, 2010

Models Own Week!

I took a while week of Models Own manis, and I think now is as good a time as any to share them with you. All in all, I love the polishes I got from them, and I'll want to get more. That's as much review as you're getting this late at night. LOL

First, Mixed Up. I LOVE this polish.

Peacock Green. Such a lovely polish, and my camera could not catch it as well as I'd like.

Lemon Meringue. Beautiful pastel yellow.

Disco Mix. Awesome blue and purple and pink glitter.

Green Flash. Lovely green metallic.

Blue Sparkle. OMG the sequin look, I LOVE!

However, my dogs were being naughty, and I totally screwed up my polish right after getting pictures. So I grabbed some random polishes and did a quick water marble.

Lemon Sherbet. Over white, except my ring finger. It doesn't make a lot of difference, but it's there. Also, the thumb is over black.

Once I finished with the Models Own polishes, I did this black mani to honor Jack, the rescued Schipperke who passed away shortly after arriving in foster. Thankfully he knew love, even if it was only for a day or two.

So, there you go, and here I go (off to bed).

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.