Sunday, November 21, 2010

I'm in a Posty Mood!

So, I've got a bunch of work to do, but while I wait for my meds to kick in, I'm going to post. I'm starting with last weekend's transports. I did three of them, although two coincided so that there wasn't any extra driving for that. Yay! Anyway, these are the pictures I got of the first. (Also, please, please spread the word and vote daily for Grayson's video so that they can win some money to help with expenses.)

This was a pretty adorable batch of dogs. I wish I'd have had a good camera, but at least I managed a few pictures. I'll just post the pics, and let you enjoy.


















 I know I probably have some of the names wrong, but as I've said before, we don't exactly have a ton of time to get to know each dog as we move them from vehicle to vehicle. We try to give each a little attention, and especially the really frightened ones can use a little extra TLC, but there are limits. However, at the end of the journey, they'll be somewhere safe, and get all the attention they need, so it's not all bad.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.