Monday, October 31, 2011

Go Figure!

So, Wednesday morning when I went to log onto my computer and do stuff, my monitor had blown up (well, maybe just stopped working), and I wasn't able to do Pink Wednesday. Or any posting. But, it's all worked out, and I have a system up and running again, so all is not lost. Anyway, even if my hard drive were to go kablooey, I have it all backed up. I've learned that lesson the hard way. Anyway, no more complaining, let's just look at pictures.

I'm going to be a little random and skip around, because it's just how I am. We'll start with a single picture of a water marble fail. I was going for a nice black and blue marble, and it just did not want to work for me. But I'll share the picture anyway.
Yikes.

The next marble I did was in the middle of the night while camping, and though it isn't perfect, it managed to be better than that one.
I used a Coleman lamp to light my way, and it was so peaceful, sitting out at the picnic table at about 1am doing my nails in the peace and quiet.
The polishes I used were random LA Colors polishes, and I can't name them right off hand.
I really like the way it turned out, and I may try to re-create something like it soon.
Yum.

So, I'll share one more, and then I'd better crawl into bed so that I can accomplish something tomorrow ( which is really today).
I love this silver. Chrome is right up there with glitter for me.
Two coats made this one so pretty and shiny. It's not unique, but I'm keeping it because I really do love silver.
I can't decide if I like my nails this short or not.
I do tend to prefer really dark colors on shorter nails like this.
Because I was feeling like playing around some more, I thought I'd add some Konad for fun.
You'll have to excuse the poor cuticle, so I blocked out the worst spot. Hee.By now most everybody knows I have psoriasis and it affects my nails.
I used Sally Hansen Insta Dri in Ruby Rush for the stamping.

Well, as I said, it's time to crawl into bed and see if sleep will show up quickly. G'night!

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.