Wednesday, December 7, 2011

It's PEEEENK Day!

It's Wednesday, and y'all know what that means! I'm posting nice and early this time, because I can't sleep. Go figure. It could be worse though.

Let's see what polish I've got for this one!

Oooh, it's a sammich!

I used Revlon Victorian with Q Collection Multi Colors, and the accent nails is Confetti Tazmanian Devil.

Don't forget you can click to embiggen the pictures if you'd like to see better details.

This time, I hid the ragged cuticle spots with animals. What can I say, I'm easily entertained.

I may have gone a bit overboard with them.

I hope it doesn't detract from the gorgeousness of this sandwich.

I love how the glitter is suspended in there. It makes me want to make a Jello mold with some delicious fruit.

Now, you should go check out all the other lovely pinks that you can see on Wednesdays! Meanwhile, I'm going to try to get some sleep!

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.