Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Sixteen Tons

Now, who among you starting thinking, "You load sixteen tons, and what do you get? Another day older and deeper in debt."? If you did, then, you're welcome. Hee. So anyway, here we are at day 16 of the challenge, and it's the tribal print. I saw a picture on Tumblr that I thought was a good tribal print, and so I kind of tried to copy it. Not so sure I did a great job, but it was fun to try. Let's see how it turned out.

I started with my base in Cult Nails Feel Me Up. (Tee hee, I said 'feel me up'.)

It's a wonderful yellow, and since that's my favorite nail polish color, I was thrilled to get this one.

A sunshine/sunflower yellow, just absolutely gorgeous.

My application on this night left a bit to be desired. But the polish is so pretty I don't even care.

I used my charcoalish franken to konad several patterns from several plates.

As you can probably see, I didn't do too well overall. But it could have been mush worse.

If I do something like this again, I think I'll add some freehanding in there.

So, what do you think? Is this a pass or a fail?

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.