Wednesday, December 28, 2011

An AWESOME Day!

Why is it so awesome? Because today's challenge was GLITTER, and y'all know by now I love me some BLINGAGE! Also, it's kinda sorta pink, so you know what that means!

So why don't we jump on in and see how it looks?

I went with Sally Hansen Gem Crush in Lady Luck for this one. It's kind of a purply pink, but I still think it works for pink day, AND for the challenge. Nice to get two birds with one stone and all.

It's got big pieces of holo glitter in it, which add all sorts of fun to it.

I spent a lot of time staring at this one, because it was just soooo sparkly.

Of course this was also before my nail broke, causing me to file them down to nubbins again.

It's a thirsty one, like many glitters, taking two coats of my Wicked Fast top coat from Cult Nails.

Even in the near dark, and blurry, there is some great sparkle there.

If I were forced to pick ONE finish to wear, I'd probably have to go with glitter.

These gem crushes generally only need two coats to be nicely opaque, and I'm pretty impressed with them all.

What is your favorite nail polish finish?

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.