Friday, January 6, 2012

It's Becoming A Pattern!

Well, more like I was inspired by a pattern, but who's keeping track of that kinda crap? Not me, that's for sure. So anyway, I was thinking that it would be nice to do something that I love, and I love stained glass. So I chose to be inspired by this pattern:

Seriously, how can you not think that's pretty awesome? So, let's take a peek and my take on this one!

Of course I started with a white base again.

Then I used all these polishes plus black to make the design.

I tried to keep it fairly random, and use some of each color on each nail.

This is a mani that I can stare at for hours on end.

It was super fun to do.

I haven't done anything like this in a long long time.

What do you think?

This was day 26, and we're closing in on the end of this challenge. Who knows what I'll come up with next for fun? I'll keep doing On Wednesdays We Wear Pink, at least most weeks, and I have a couple more holiday manis to share, but after that, who knows what I'm going to come up with. You'll just have to stay tuned!

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.