Thursday, March 1, 2012

Jack and Leukemia and Orange

So, a couple months ago, I told you a little about Jack, the little boy fighting leukemia. Well, I haven't forgotten him, and I'm sure others haven't either. Cancer is BULLSHIT. So yeah, I did a whole week of oranges for Jack, because so many of us are pulling so hard for him, and hoping things will come out wonderfully in the end. And because I'm keeping in mind all the little boys and girls who have to go through ordeals like this. If you're interested in keeping up with what's going on with Jack, you can check out his journal at the Caring Bridge.

Okay, the oranges, I love me some oranges. I'm kinda out of words today, so I'm just going to slide all the pictures in, and then slither into bed to sleep. Hee.











































Dude, that's a lot of orange. I could have kept going, but I thought I'd reserve some oranges for down the road. I'm not going to forget about Jack, or any other kids going through the same awful times. And now I'm going to pour myself into bed, and see if I can't get up and get pumped tomorrow, er, later today and really get some things done around here. 

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.