Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Flashback! China Glaze OMG!

I'm going to try to do a couple of Friday Flashbacks every month, and so today is one of them! Back in "the day", I used to do skittles swatches, and often only took good pictures of each nail alone. (I also used to use really heavy-handed watermarks a lot of the time.) But hey, we all learn as we go through life, right? Anyhow, the China Glaze OMG collection is one of my favorites of all time, and here are the first swatches I did of it.
There isn't much to say, the pictures speak for themselves. I so love those rainbows!




















I should pull these out and wear them again. We'll see if I get the ambition to do just that or not. Happy weekend!

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.