Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday Flashback (Freehand Funky French)

Ooh lookit at me, all alliterating and such! But really, what better time to take a look back on a funky french than Friday Flashbacks? So let's just get right to the polish, and enjoy the pretty.

Unfortunately, since I am a bad note taker, and have a terrible memory, I don't know which polish this blue is. Well, I don't know the silver either, but there are a lot of those, so it could be one of several.

I freehanded this, as I usually do, which is why it isn't the prettiest french ever. 

It works though, and I love the sparkle and shiny a lot.

As you can see in the bright sunlight, this is a wonderful glitter.

This is the kind of mani that is likely to stay on my tips for more than a day. Of course, lately I've been wearing my polish longer anyway, but I've been a daily polish changer for a while, and I'll probably get back to that eventually.

So, what do you think, is this the kind of mani you'd wear? What other color combinations do you think would work well?

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.