Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Pink Skittles?

Okay, so no, not all of my nails are pink today, but since I did skittles, and at least ONE nail is pink, I figured this would qualify for the Wednesday Pink post. Right?


I sure hope so. Because really, I don't wear pink on my fingers as often as I could, because there are SO MANY other colors I want to wear as well. Maybe if I had about ten hands I could get that many more pictures of pink polish. Hee. Anyway, let's go see the pictures.


So, I did skittles with the SH Chrome pens for this one. Not only do these go on pretty nicely, they are awesome for Konading.

I love the way the colors look in flash or bright light.

These are the color names. 





That red looks pink to me. I also grabbed a picture two days later, to show how much I'd worn this mani down. I do tend to be very rough on my nails, even though I know I shouldn't be. I just can't do the gloves thing when I'm cleaning, and I use my nails way too much as tools, and I don't see that changing. However, they still look okay in spite of all that, so I'm not going to worry about it. 

As a bonus, since there isn't as much pink, here's another skittles mani done with Color Clubs over white. And with a little added glitter as well. I did a pretty poor job on my stripes, but otherwise, I like this one.

These Color Clubs are pretty awesome, and I think I need to use them for more like this. They would also work well for gradient manis.

These are the names of the colors - all from the same collection. 





I'm not sure I can pick a favorite very easily (other than my obvious choice, the yellow). I will say that the blue and the yellow look the best of these nails. 

So, there you have it, some pink (and a lot of other colors) on a Wednesday. Don't forget to go click on the picture at the top to go see all the others who have joined in on this as well. There are SO MANY stunning pinks out there to look at!

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.