Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I'm A Joiner!

Today I'm joining in a new project, or blog hop, or whatever you want to call it. Polly Polish is keeping track of things that bloggers want to do in unison basically, and today everybody that is joining is doing a post with #PolishGeometry. Look there's even a cool badge!
So, you should totally go check out all the other folks who have joined in, because I'm pretty certain they have come up with something far more creative than I have! But, I'm not complaining, more like bragging that I'm in the company of so many awesome bloggers! Well, let's see what I managed to get on my nails.

This is Avon Olive Green. My girls gave me this (and a bunch of other Avon polishes), and let me tell you, it's LOVE.

This goes on so nice and smoothly, and looks fantastic!

It may not be my favorite color (hello yellow), but it's close, and I think it made a good base for this mani.

To make it geometric, I used Essie in Penny Talk to konad this pattern on my nails.

I just love how the squares and circles are there, and how the two polishes contrast so well.

What do you think? Does this fit the geometric theme? Hee!

This mani came out so crisp and clear that I wore is for a few days, which you may remember is relatively uncommon for me. I've started doing that more often of late, which I didn't used to do. But I sometimes love the color so much I just don't want to take it off. 

Here are the folks who've joined in this endeavor! I'll add that you totally should check all of them out, just look at the fantastic things these girls have done!

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.