Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I really do love my Konad.

I don't think I'll ever get tired of my Konad. Especially since you can use any color, and so many different combinations. Before I head off for our late night walk, I'm sharing yet more of my Konad designs.

I'm not as sure I like this one as much as others, but it does look kind of cool with the glitter base.

Sometimes simple is the best. I like trying different color combinations as well, not just typical ones.

And of course, it's not like every nail has to be the same either.

I love doing the all over flowers, I think they just look so nice.

As you can tell, I love teal in my Konad designs. Who am I kidding, I love all the colors.

I think this design will combine with others really well. Maybe someday I'll try that.

Again with the swirls, I think they look whimsical.

Sometimes adding Konad over other designs is even more fun. One of the things I like is that the Konad works with long or short nails.

Another one with stripes. That's one pattern I like a lot.

I really like the way this one turned out. The way it caught the light made me stare at it more than I should have. It's sort of mesmerizing.

Using a duochrome sheer color over a dark one makes for a great Konad design. I absolutely love how moving my hand makes the color look so different.

Here you can see how that one flashes green at one angle.

And in this picture, you can see the purple flashing.

As my budget allows, I hope to eventually own pretty much all of the Konad image plates. There are a few that aren't really my style, but almost every one of them has something I like. I'll probably invest in an airbrush eventually too. I find painting my nails and adding art very relaxing.

3 comments:

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.