Friday, June 11, 2010

Swatchfest!

Yes, I have bunches more to post, so I'm going to start on the greens today. Not the swatching part, that's done, but the posting part. I'll split these up into more than one post, so that none of them are too overwhelming (for me as well as you). If I have time, we'll look at some reds, pinks, and oranges too.

Let's start with some of the more sheer greens. First up, we have Revlon Beach.

And over black.

They're always after me Lucky Charms. Okay, that was bad. But this is Icing Lucky Charms.

And over black.

Mmm I'm hungry. Actually, I am, but I was referring to this, because it's Icing Sour Apple.

And over black.

Icing Uncommitted.

And over black.

More appetite inducing color... this is Nina Ultra Pro in Starfruit.

And over black.

Need dessert, so let's go with Petites Candy Green.

And over black.

And for kicks, the lone striper I swatched that's green. It's a mini from Claire's.

Okay, that's enough for the eyes right now. Well that, and I want to go get a sandwich or something for lunch.