Thursday, July 29, 2010

Midweek transport!

Last week I was honored to be part of the chain of drivers helping a lovely Great Pyrenees dog get to her forever home. She is a beautiful dog, and calm and gentle, and I wouldn't be able to resist a dog like that if I were looking for another. However, my 4 are plenty, unless I win the lottery or something. Yeah, I suppose the chances are slim, since I rarely, if ever, play it. Anyway, let's meet Chloe.

Here she is in the back of the Jeep, checking things over.

She was interested in The Mate's wheelchair, which was in the back end.

Then she looked around a while more, and laid down to take a nap.

Once we got to the transfer point, she was happy to get out and wander around on the grass.

She was so calm and mellow, just checking out the world around her.

Next post will be my weekend run. I was scheduled for two, but one had to drop dogs, and didn't need the extra driver, so I pouted and threw a fit... I mean, I accepted that as a good way to save gas.