Thursday, July 29, 2010

Cats and dogs catch a ride.

My transport last weekend included two adorable kittens. Those who know me know that I love kitties, maybe even more than I love dogs! Of course, the four dogs on the ride were real sweethearts too, so I don't think I could pick a favorite. How's about we meet them all?

I'll start with a really cute picture of one of the kitties dozing off while trying to catch a peek of the rest of the Jeep from the back end.

I'm not sure which is Ella and which is Lily. We don't take kitties out of the carriers on the road, unless it's an overnight and they are safely ensconced in a house.

They seemed to prefer to lay in their little litter box, which is fairly common with kittens. I dunno why, kitties are weird.

Now let's meet the dogs.
First we'll meet Gunther.

What a fluffy cutie-pie this boy is!

Dogs like this never fail to make me smile.

This is Jermaine.

Jermaine obviously loves everybody, and enthusiastically. What a sweetheart.

He got the dubious honor of riding in the crate, because he apparently had been chewing in previous vehicles. However, he didn't cause any problems in mine.

Next up is Nala.

She was a bit on the shy side, but only for the first few moments.

She warmed up quickly, and was full of love and kisses.

The last dog on this ride was Olive.

Olive was an absolute joy, and hard to get pictures of, because he just wanted to come love on everybody.

As you can see, one of my pictures caught the lens camera as well. Of course, in the next picture, you can see what I mostly saw while trying to get the pics.

I'll be on at least one transport this weekend too, so look forward to those.