Sunday, August 15, 2010

Closing out June, finally.

Today I'll share the rest of my June manicures, and the last few transports I've done. I'm thinking about doing some work on the layout as well, and maybe I'll start doing something along the lines of "A Blog A Day" to feature some of the amazing blogs out there. Although I do tend to focus on nail polish and rescue animals more than anything else, this blog is rather a catch-all for me, and I'm fairly committed to making it interesting somehow. Also, I'd like to keep it interesting by changing things up. We'll see what I can come up with. For now, let's just look at the pictures.

Considering it was the day after my birthday, I guess this polish is still topical. I must say, I'm not terribly impressed with the Confetti line of polishes. Out of the few I bought, most had wonky brushes, which made it tough to deal with. The colors are nice, but not so unique that any are must-haves.

I like to try to give new brands the benefit of the doubt, so of course I used a couple more from the Confetti line. This is FIVE coats of Blue Bombshell, then I topped it with Party Palace Blue.

After that, I chose to go with a nice yellow from Milani. This is three coats of that one.

I'm not completely sure, but I think these are Funky Fingers colors? Bleah, I need to keep better notes.

I wanted some glitter, so I topped Ivy Wreath with a couple of Confetti glitters.

This is actually the first of two manicures done on the 25th. It was just too boring for me. Hee.

This is clearly more my style when it comes to my nails. I like lots of color and art and so on.

This is a lovely gold from Milani. I foresee using this more than once.

I dipped into my Zoyas for this one.

Sometimes, I forget to write things down at all, and I have a lovely picture, but no details. This is one of those times.

This is another one of those times. Maybe I'll learn my lesson soon.

And that brings us to the end of June.