Sunday, August 15, 2010

Double transport day.

I'm behind on transport pictures, because of all the stuff that's been going on. First, we're still working on getting the living room ready for the new flooring, which has kept us busy. Second, the Jeep overheated and blew a piece of the radiator off on my last transport, which has left us with just the truck. It's in the shop now, and hopefully we'll find out soon how much it's going to cost us to fix it. Of course, that means no transports while we wait on that, since the truck doesn't have a topper or anything. I just hope the damage wasn't too bad, I couldn't pull off from the tollbooth lanes, so I had to ride it out. So, let's go back to July 31st, and peek at the animals who went to rescue.
First, we'll meet Bingo, who was nice and mellow while riding with me.



Next up, Rube and Fresno. Both real sweethearts. 




And this is Spike, who made me fall in love with him somehow. Tee hee. I don't get it, I love big dogs, not little teeny ones, but somehow these little guys just steal my heart away. 



And Blackie.

In the other vehicle, there were more dogs, because she has a minivan with more space. I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves. 












And that is the first set of dogs who made it to safety.