Sunday, August 15, 2010

More June Manicures.

I'm still catching up with pictures from June, which just happens to be my birthday month.  So these are the pictures up to and including my birthday. My birthday dinner this year was pizza, so that nobody would have to cook. What can I say? I'm easy. Wait, that doesn't sound right. Well, anyway, let's get on to the pictures.

We'll start with June 10th. I went with some marbling.

On the 11th, I chose to do random marbling. Every nail has different colors on it.

Next I chose to go with a dark blue, and used my Konad for some roses. I liked it so much I left it for two days.

I bought myself the Konad sponging kit, so as soon as it arrived, I had to use it, of course.

Then I used it again, this time adding a Konad stamp.

And naturally I used it a third day in a row, this time to simulate flames.

Because I do so love shiny shiny manicures, this day was one with Maybelline Mirror Magic, to which I added a Konad stamp and a funky french tip.

Next I wanted a little green, so I went with my new Barielle, and added a decal and a shape for accent.

And, the grand finale of this post is my birthday manicure. I went with a favorite, Lippmann's Bitches Brew, and added Konad butterflies.

And that's the end of this post. I'll have more, since I'm currently doing my pedicure, and will be here for a while. I'm not very good at pedis yet.