Saturday, August 14, 2010

I'm Way Behind!

I haven't meant to neglect my blog, but things have just been busy around here. I'll get into the details later, when I have more time, but for now, I just want to share some of the manicures I did in June, so I can keep moving through the present. So let's just jump right on in!

June 1st - A lovely coral-red that was beautifully shiny.

June 2nd - A great blue jelly!

June 3rd - Utilizing my Konad over this black was fun.

June 4th - A gorgeous blue, with a different Konad pattern on each hand. Yeah, I'm odd.

June 5th - An almost black blue.

June 6th - Just added the zebra stripes over the deep blue.

June 7th - I do like matte finishes at times, and this one looks great.

June 8th - A nice light lavender with purple flowers.


June 9th - A great plummy red with roses stamped over it.

And while I'm at it, just a few more from my daughter's as well.




And a pre-clean-up one from my youngest.

Okay, now it's time to take care of these critters and attempt to get some sleep.