Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Not Enough Sleep. More Blues.

So, I got like 3 hours of sleep, and I'm up and running. It's a good thing I don't have some really important job where I need to be fully alert. Once my doc is back from vacation, I should get my blood work results, and maybe we can figure out why I can't sleep, but am tired all the time. And I really really hope things work out and he'll prescribe the Enbrel for me. I think that's part of the problem, my skin ALWAYS itches and/or hurts. But let's look at polish.

FingerPaints Sapphire Shimmer
over black

Fashion Bug Beach Glass

FingerPaints Laugh My Art Off
over black

SH mini no name

Milani Tailor Made

Nubar Sky Sparkle
over black

Pure Ice Once Again
over black

SH Salon Dive Deeper
over black

Well, that's all the swatches I did with the blues, at least for now. We're *still* working on getting the new floor in (bad weather is so bad for us), and then I hope to catalog my collection and weed things out. Maybe I'll see if I can do a giveaway at 20 followers, if I ever get there.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.