Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Blog Of The Day.

Today's Blog of the Day is somebody who doesn't live terribly far from me. She's got great pictures, is a lovely person, and I just got a package from shopping her blog sale. Fantabulous package, and I'll be playing with those in the very near future (in fact, I'm wearing one of the polishes now, and it's looking nice with some decals and sponging). So, I'm introducing Polish Insomniac!

Her nails are absolutely gorgeous, and she takes great pictures of them to share. Here are a few of my favorite posts (it's so hard to choose!).

My Favorite Greiges (Totally not my style, I'm all about the bright, so great comparison post that you probably won't see from me.)

Peek Inside My Helmers (I really want to get a Helmer or five... or some Melmers. Maybe I should build my own polish storage.)

Holo Roundup

So go take a peek, and I hope you enjoy her blog as much as I do!

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.