Monday, September 27, 2010

Big Ole Transport - Jack

Now, you might be wondering why Jack gets his own post from this transport. Well, I want to honor him, because he touched my heart so much. We don't always get to find out what happens to dogs after they leave our care and continue on their journeys, but we were in touch with Jack's rescuer.

Unfortunately, I got the news today that Jack passed away. His foster Mom rushed him to the vet, but it was too late, and a massive, fatal heart attack took him. This poor little boy had such a miserable life, and was finally saved and give love, only to lose his life so soon.

I'm always touched by the neediest dogs, and those with skin conditions are probably the ones I feel the most for. This would be because I have such horrible skin, and I can empathize with the misery it causes. So, let's take a look at the pictures I took of Jack, and try to be happy that he no longer hurts.









To honor Jack, I've painted my nails black.

And with that, I'm going to get away from the computer and spend some more time with my own dogs.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.