Thursday, September 9, 2010

Blog Of The Day.

I'm back on track, and posting my Blog of the Day in the middle of the day again. Today I'm sharing a blog that's worldwide. Again, it's a topic that is near and dear to my heart, animal rescue. So, without further ado, I bring to you IFAW's Animal Rescue Blog!

By now you probably know that I have a rough time picking out individual posts to share, but I can't resist doing it anyway. I guess that's just my 'thing'.

Amur Tiger Released Back Into Wild

IFAW-rescued Dolphin Sighted In The Wild

Prince Albert Sterilization Project

Well, that's it for today, I've got to get back to work around here. Sore or not, things must get done.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.