Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts

randomtuesday

I really like the titles of songs used as all my labels on my blog. Yes, I am a nerd/geek/dork. I don't mind.

I was going to do 30 days of nail art for Halloween, but I blew it already, after only three days. I didn't do a manicure last night. Instead, The Mate and I followed his old doctor's instructions to indulge, got the munchies, had some, ahem, fun, and slept kinda well. I could do my nails now and 'fake it' but, well, I'm just too wiped out.

I follow over 500 blogs. I should probably see which ones I really read and get rid of the rest. But I might miss something good!

Am I the only person who hates the sound of her voice on recordings?

I think when I get 27 followers, I'll do a small giveaway. But it won't require being a follower to enter. I just want to give something away. Because it's fun.

Why am I watching Walker Texas Ranger?

I used my CVS bucks to buy candy. I feel it was the right thing to do.


Let's check in on my skin, and the side effects of my new meds:
Serious side effects may include: 
blurred vision, headache or pain behind your eyes, sometimes with vomiting;
sudden decrease in night vision; Yes, yes, not so far, and yes
depressed mood, aggression, unusual thoughts or behavior, thoughts of hurting yourself; chest pain or heavy feeling, spreading to the arm or shoulder, sweating, shortness of breath; sudden headache, confusion, problems with speech or balance, numbness or weakness (especially on one side of the body); OMG yes, LOTS, yup, nothing new; meh, no not really
sudden cough, wheezing, rapid breathing, fast heart rate; None of these that I know of
pain or swelling in one or both legs; Not any more than usual
jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes); or I don't think so
loss of feeling in your hands or feet, trouble moving, pain in your back, joints, muscles, or bones. No, I can still feel more than I want, I always have trouble moving, and pain hasn't changed.
Less serious side effects may include:
dry or irritated eyes, thinning eyebrows or lashes; Dry eyes, a bit. Can't tell if things are thinner. 
chapped or peeling skin, hair loss; OMG YES my lips are AWFUL, no more hair loss than I had as far as I can tell.
dry mouth, dry or runny nose, nosebleeds; Yes, yes (and did you know that a nose could BE both runny AND dry? I didn't), so far just a small nosebleed.
warmth, redness, or tingly feeling under your skin; Warmth, yeah, but not the others
nausea, diarrhea, stomach pain, loss of appetite; No, No, No, I wish.  
mouth sores, swollen or bleeding gums; Thankfully none of these.
headache; Always seem to have one of those.
sleep problems (insomnia); or Not any more than usual.
ringing in your ears. Same as always.


Mostly I'm just wiped out.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.