Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Blog Of The Day.

Well, it's that time again, time to present my Blog of the Day. I'm wondering if I should add some different features, and make it a blog of the week, so that it lasts longer. I guess I'll decide that later, because I'm enjoying myself for now. So, anyway, today's blog is LoveMeow! (I keep reading that as Love Me, Ow. Haha.)

Now this is a blog where it's super hard to pick favorite posts, because pretty much EVERY post is as cute as the next! So the following are pretty much just random, because there is no way to pick and choose for real.

The Spice Kittens

Kitty Loves Bunny

Two Rescued Tabby Kittens

Just go over and enjoy adorable kittens, ok?

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.