Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts

randomtuesday

I'm a very lucky person. The Mate's birthday is today, and I get to lavish him with food, cake, and presents. Well, one big present. I'm pretty sure he won't read this before opening it... it's a PS3! He'll be having German Chocolate cake, after a delicious meal of crock pot ribs. I'd have done breakfast in bed, but he gets up before I do. I'm so not a morning person.

My camera is brokeded. At least, I'm pretty sure it is. Or at least, some is messed up that I can't fix. It overexposes EVERY picture. Forget taking a picture in the sun, it's just white. With vague outlines. Blargh.

I still can't get that St. Bernard out of my head. It's a terrible idea to adopt yet another dog with the houseful of critters we have, but I suspect if I can make it happen, I will.

My finger is still really hurty, and I don't like it. I think the meds are messing with my immune system.

Lassie lives to fetch. It's really cute.

Diet Mountain Dew and pink lemonade mix together fairly well.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.