Tuesday, October 19, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day Twelve

Day 12: Something you never get compliments on.
(Refer to: Intro, Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 8, Day 9, Day 10, Day 11)


This is another sort of hard one, because there isn't much that I don't get compliments on around here, and I'm not among other people very much, so there isn't really much chance that I'm doing things not to get complimented on. Hmm, I don't know if that makes sense. Eh, whatever. I guess I'll have to say I don't get complimented on my intelligence. Not that I have much chance to show it off in daily life, but I have it. Gee, guess this is a really short one again.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.