Monday, October 18, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day Eleven

Day 11: Something people seem to compliment you the most on.
(Refer to: Intro, Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 8, Day 9, Day 10)


This would be one of the easy ones. My nails. I polish them nearly every day, and I love to make them pretty. I know that seems pretty shallow, but my nails are one thing that isn't made so so much worse by my psoriasis, and painting them covers up the flows the psoriasis does cause. There are several stores that I stop into who make a point to come see my nails when I come in, and I'm even known as "nail polish lady" in a few places.

I guess it's another short one today, as there isn't a whole lot to say on this one. I do get compliments on the dogs regularly, but that isn't so much my doing as the fact that they are a gorgeous bunch.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.