Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts

randomtuesday


If things work out, I'll have a St. Bernard in my house next weekend (the 6th). I am truly nuts. We're going to start with fostering him, and see what happens.

Today is one of the worst pain days I have had in a while. Compound that with everything else, and it makes me one cranky lady.

Our cable box is kaput. Dangit. And I was saving a couple shows to watch. Argh. Well, I'll take it over and switch to a new one. Whee.

The other night we had cake for supper. It was fantastic. Sometimes, you just need a day like that.

I love our new washer and dryer. It is a luxury, yes, but it was also sorta needed, as it hurts me to bend and load them. Now I don't have to. I can't believe how much of a difference that makes.

I recently made quinoa for a side dish with our dinner. It was yummy. I like trying new things.

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to live in the 1800s. Then I decide I like my luxuries.

I'm still hemming and hawing in my head on exactly where I want to go with this blog.

I wish I could afford to hire somebody to come in a totally organize the house. It just seems like I never get caught up, and I'm always trying to keep clean when there isn't enough space. But it's the organization, I bet if I had that set up, I could do a little better on maintaining. Case in point, when I cleaned the entire bathroom and organized it, it was SO much easier to clean the next time. And with just the two of us (plus critters), it stays neat a lot longer. But I get overwhelmed at the thought of doing the same with say, the basement. There's just SO MUCH to do.

That Marie Claire article is on my mind. I suspect Ms. Kelly may be unhappy on the inside. But that doesn't excuse the hating. I think I'll stop buying that magazine if this is the kind of thing they write about, and in this manner.

I have a metric buttload of nail polish, and I still want more. I guess I'm addicted. I'm sure there could be MUCH worse things to be addicted to.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.