Tuesday, October 26, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day Nineteen

Day 19: What do you think of religion? Or what do you think of politics?
(Refer to: Intro, Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 8, Day 9, Day 10, Day 11, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14, Day 15, Day 16, Day 17, Day 18)


Oooh, which one to talk about? I have plenty of opinions on both, and probably none of them are logical. Haha. Plus, it's really hard for me to discuss them, because I don't know nearly as much about them as I probably should. Let's go with a little bit of both. I'll start with politics.

I think politics are kinda bullshit. By kinda, I think I mean totally. The problem is that I can't quantify exactly how it's bullshit, and I certainly have no idea how to fix it. So, I guess I'll just have to muddle along with what we have, because that's pretty much the only option. I can say that I am sick and tired of the mud-slinging crap I've been seeing on TV. Luckily, we've been watching more movies and DVDs, so I'm not seeing as many of those.

Religion, that's a whole different can of worms. I feel that religion is a very personal thing, and something that is rather abstract. Organized religion is definitely not for me, I just don't seem to be able to squish my trapezoid peg into the round or square holes. I think religion is not a huge part of my life, more it's just a part of me, and it's there, and that's just the way it is. So it's also a big part of my life because it's part of me. Talk about going in circles. Sheesh.

I know this is probably pretty vague, and I'm sorry, but I'm just not one to talk about either of these things on a regular basis. It's one thing to have a face to face discussion with somebody about these, where I can get feedback on what I'm saying, but this general stuff isn't as easy to talk about.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.