Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Random Whining and Stuff

randomtuesday

I'm cranky today, so if you're looking to laugh, this isn't the post to look at.

My skin is even more painful than it was before. Only now I've added some rope (leash) burn, some blisters, and apparently the inability to pee comfortably to the mix.

There is a Saint Bernard at Grayson and I can NOT get him off my mind. The Mate said if it's really important to me, we can talk about adopting him. This is one of the worst ideas EVER in the history of worst ideas, and I'm still fighting the urge to go for it anyway.

My middle finger is swollen and sore. I'm going to show it to everybody, just so I can flip them off.

I went on a cleaning spree in the kitchen last night, even though I was already hurty. Now I'm beyond hurty.

My "office chair" is broken. So now I have to find a new chair to use in here. I liked this one. Even though it wasn't really an office chair. It's a camping chair. Or maybe I just need to set up my computer by the bed so I can lay in bed and type.

My camera is pissing me off. Last week it was underexposing all the pictures. Now it's overexposing them. Why can't it just take them the way it always used to? I guess that's asking too much.

Is it bedtime yet?

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.