Tuesday, October 12, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day Five

Day 05: Something you hope to do in your life.
(Refer to: Intro, Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4)


The list is huge for this one, there are a LOT of things I hope to do with my life. Some are quite reasonable, and very reachable. Others are far less likely, and may not even get close to happening. So how do I choose what to write about? Well, I guess I pick something in the middle, something that I'll have to work for, but that is doable. Maybe something that isn't obvious or vague, like "I want to make a difference", "I want to be known as a good person", or "I want to cure X disease" (where X is something that affects m/billions). I wonder if I should make a list of things I want to do. I mean, another list. Or maybe Ill take some time and make a list of my lists. I like lists. But, back to the subject at hand.

I want to own horses. It's as simple as that. I've been gathering up research and info on boarding, since I'm not likely to be able to buy a place of myown to keep them. The Mate has said that if I can work it in the budget, he's okay with it. So, over the next few years, I think I'm going to work towards that goal.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.