Friday, November 12, 2010

More Beach Pics!

I'm just feeling like posting some more beach pictures to share with you. I had so much fun, and the dogs totally enjoyed themselves. I usually don't take a lot of pictures when I take the dogs out to get exercise and such, so when I do take the camera, I go a little bit overboard. Muahahaha! Enjoy!

Lots of pictures to look at, I can't decide which ones I like best. Like this one of Jupiter, he is having a blast.

Or maybe this one one Missy and Krissie playing.

I love the scenery in this one, and it was such a great day, I can't wait until the weather gets warm enough to do it again.

Jupiter's tail is pretty much always curled over his back. He sure is a lovely dog, and we are super lucky he came to live with us.

As you can see here, there were a few other people on the beaches, but it was not crowded in the least.

Jupiter was jumping over waves a few times.

Lassie tended to avoid the water a bit, but she still had a blast.

Shaking it off.

Hmmm, maybe a little drink.

Or not, maybe we'll just run over here.

And we'll bounce around over here too.

So what are the others doing?

This has to be one of the happiest pictures ever.

I love her floppy little ears.

See? The tail is curled up.

Even when he's trying to steal a stick.

Jupiter and Missy are buddies, and being similar sized, they can play pretty rough together.

Or just run together. I'm thinking of working to see if I can teach them to pull together, so that we could have them pull a cart, or even a sled. Wouldn't that be a fun way for The Mate to be able to get out of the house but not overwork himself? But it will be a lot of work, so we'll have to see how the time goes.

There will be even more of these in the next week or two, as I did take a lot of pictures, and I love sharing. They make me happy to look at. I know I'll be spending more time at the beach next year with the dogs, and maybe I can even get them swimming a bit.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.