Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts

randomtuesday


What is up with that Kia commercial that has hamsters riding in a toaster?

I wish the battery on my MP3 player would last longer. I think I need to get a plug-in that will work for it in the Jeep.

Mornings really suck. I've been without meds all night, I'm hungry but I can't stand up to cook anything, I'm apparently not smart enough to have really easy to make stuff on hand, and screw it, I just want to go back to bed. Of course, I can't just do that, so I suppose I'll start working on my chores.

I have got to figure out how to get my camera fixed, it's driving me insane to be without it. I didn't know how much I really used it until it broke. Isn't that just like life?

My toenail is loose, and I am worried about it.

We blew up a bridge this morning. By 'we', I mean Erie. It was kinda cool.

I got a new purse, to replace the one that broke. It's a little bigger, so my Kindle fits in it. That's nice. Other than that, I'm just glad it does what it is supposed to, carry my crap.

Why is a radio station advertising on TV?

I wonder if I should write a will for my nail polish? It's pretty much all I have of value. Sheesh.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.