Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts

randomtuesday

Yesterday I made my 300th blog post. It's hard to believe I've stuck with it this long, and am still motivated to blog somewhat regularly.

I'm going to do my nails in pink all this week. Mostly because I won some awesome pink polishes. I'll give details after I email her and let her know they made it safely.

You just lost The Game.

I really want some fried pickles, but I'm just too lazy to make any.

We have some possibilities for Bo to go to, which would be so wonderful. I'll cry when he goes, but I knew all along it wasn't forever.

Make a Wish has an adult charity counterpart. It's called the Fairy Godmother Foundation.

I'm having a bit of a down night, so I think that's all for now.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.