Yes, that's two sets of Sinful minis (with a couple duplicates), a bottle of NYC MoMA, and a bottle of Hard Candy Matte Top Coat. I want to make this pretty easy, so let's go over the rules real quick.
1. Comment here with your email address and a general location. (1 entry)
2. You don't have to be a follower to win, but if you are a follower and you enter, you get another entry. (1 entry)
3. Blog about this giveaway in some way (sidebar, blog post, brief mention, whatever), leave a link, and you'll get another entry. (1 entry)
4. Spread the word in some other way (Facebook, Twitter, anywhere as long as you can provide a link) and another entry will go in for you. (1 entry)
5. Tell me what you think of my blog (and it doesn't have to be nice - criticism is welcome too) and/or what you would like to see more of or less of. (1 entry)
6. Tell me about your favorite holiday tradition. (1 entry)
7. Spread the word about Grayson Humane, and especially Bo the Saint Bernard. One entry each for spreading the word on Twitter, Facebook, and/or your own blog. Just leave a link so I can verify. (Up to 3 entries)
So, all in all, there is a total of 9 possible entries. This giveaway is open internationally. My daughters should note that they cannot enter (Got it girls?). Entries will be accepted until December 13th - as long as it is still December 13th somewhere, the contest is still open. I hope to announce the winner on the 15th, provided life doesn't attack me with several days at once. If I receive no answer to my email to the winner within 48 hours, then I will choose a new winner. Hmm, I think I covered everything, but feel free to ask if I've been unclear.
Here, have a couple of bonus pictures.
And here's another NOTD that I really enjoyed.
Random baby squirrel on top of our shed.
Tiniest bottle of ketchup ever.
Hmmm, what is this show? *gigglesnort*
Okay, I'm gonna go be creative or lazy or something along those lines.