Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Random Tuesday Thoughts

randomtuesday

Short one today for me. Mostly because I'm tired. And have a lot to do.

One week until The Mate's surgery. Bet I'll be using the Ativan heavily this week.

Somebody once told me it was impossible to cry while you are eating ice cream. They were wrong.

I found a new site to mess around on, and I'll have to be careful, as I b et it could suck up my time really fast. It's sporcle.com.

Sometimes I cheat and used prepared foods to fix dinner. Tonight was one of those nights. And I did it fantastically.

I'm getting behind on my picture editing. Nothing new there.

Missy started her new meds last night. We'll see how it goes. And that's it for today.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.