Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Cleo In A Contest!

I'm not sure why I didn't think of this before, but I entered Cleo into the Bissell MVP contest to try and win something for Grayson. Unfortunately, today is the last day, but maybe there is somehow a chance if enough people were to vote for her?  I guess it's worth a shot, so I'm posting this. And, I'll add a picture of my little darling cuddling up with me. It's hard to see, but she is wrapped into the blanket I have draped around me, with her head tucked into my neck/shoulder.
I love all our critters, and they each hold special places in my heart, but I must admit that Cleocatra is the one who gravitates to me the most out of all our cats. There pretty much isn't a day that goes by that she doesn't seek me out several times to solicit some cuddle time. How can you not love a kitty who does that? So, if you have a few moments to spare, could you please go vote for her?

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.