Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly.

The Good:

  • We went to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra last night, and it was A. MA. ZING! I took approximately 375,519,486 pictures (I do exaggerate sometimes) and about 6 of them turned out decent. I'm so hyper still from it, and we WILL see them again.
  • We should have our Jeep back tomorrow, and if so, then I'll probably be right back in transports. I've missed it so! Our little truck is a cutie, but it's just not workable for those kinds of things. 
  • We picked up some really decent bottles of wine on special, so we had to get a wine rack for them. It's a cute little thing, and I feel all grown-uppy or something, having this little selection of wines. 
  • Missy seems to be settling down quite a bit more, and I'm hopeful that with some more work, she will be able to tolerate Lassie without trying to kill her. 

The Bad:

  • The weather has been wreaking havoc on The Mate and me, and we're both pretty sore. I'm not old enough to be arthritic and such!
  • Krissie headbutted me hardcore last night, and my nose really really hurts! I'm pretty sure if she'd hit just a touch harder it would have broken, and I say this because I've HAD a broken nose, and this pain is close. Luckily it should heal quickly.
  • The Mate's boys are having a rough time, each in their own way. It sucks that we can't just swoop in and fix things for them. 

The Ugly:

  • My skin - it is looking pretty bad. You know how when you get sunburnt, and your skin gets all peely when it heals? Yeah, mine is doing that all over the place, only without the burn part. 
  • The living room - it's just not even close to ready, and I'm starting to feel like it will never ever get done. And that makes it harder to get motivated, which means it will take longer and ... well you get the point. Blargh.

So anyway, let's look at some more WNW swatches, then tomorrow I'll have a very special manicure for you. And by tomorrow, I mean, sometime within the next several days. Hahaha.

Blackmail!
It's a 3-coater, but that's not the worst thing ever. I do like it, but it's probably not on the most wanted list for me.

Barbados (I never did find all of these, but managed to swap for some. I'd really like to get my hands on the rest of the collection!)
It may be a 4-coater, but I love this color.

Bali
Loved this green. Could probably get by with 2 coats.

Cabana
I love the shade of this orange, but will probably only use it to layer because it's so sheer.

Cozumel
If you know me, you'll know I love this one, even if it would take 5+ coats.

Just Kissed
Way too sheer for me, but the pink flash is amazing. Check it out over black!
Oh yeah, wonderful for layering.

Maui
Fantastic blue that could even be a 1-coater! WNW really did this one right!

Sumatra
Serious love for this color, but might be more sheer than I like.

Through The Grapevine
Nice enough purple, coverage was average, nothing to write home about.

Under Your Spell
Really pretty shimmer in this, but not so original.

Wild Card
Pretty enough color, but nothing that scream MUST HAVE to me.

Okay, so I am going to try to get some sleep, and hopefully will be back posting lots later in the day when I've rested and gotten some chores done.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.