Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!

No pics today, just a fast post to let you know I'm still alive, and kicking. I have all sorts of pictures to share, once I have some time to sit down and DO IT. Of course, it's 3am, so now is not that time. Haha. It's been a busy week, what with Missy's last day, a new dog (yeah, color me insane), and just general trying to get things done. AH yes the new dog... I haven't brought her up anywhere so as not to jinx things, but it looks like we have a permanent new member of the house, another husky! And here I was thinking that things were going to get calmer. Anyway, I'll post more about her on my other blog when I have some time, and I know I have a mondo amount of catching up to do here.

I just want to wish you all a Happy Memorial Day (if you're celebrating it) and I hope you find time to remember all those who should be remembered. If you aren't, then, uh, Happy Monday? Or maybe Tuesday, depending on where you are.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.