Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Okay, Some Polish Pics, FINALLY!

Yeah, I know, I've really been slacking off lately. I will try to do better, but no promises. Mostly because summer is always busier, plus we've been dealing with so much different stuff around here. Some is good, some is bad, some is just meh, but it takes up time and energy. I'm sure everybody can relate to that in some way or another. So, let's get to looking at several days of Nicole manicures! (And at the end, just two pedicure pictures.)
We'll start with Nicole Daffy Dill and Sea How Far You Go.

I love the green Daffy Dill, it's pretty neon, and covered pretty well. This was two fairly thick coats. 

I can see using this a lot. 

It does lean a bit yellow. Check it out under flash!

Then I added diagonal stripes of SHFYG.


I like how it looks under flash.

It only took one coat for nice coverage.

I think it looked pretty nice. So I added a stripe with Jumpin Jade.

Then I added a gold glitter stripe.

I was quite happy with the end result.

Moving along, I chose to go with I'm A Pool For Love, and Make A Comet-ment.

This was a three-coater, and well worth it.

I sort of sponged on the MAC, and I really enjoyed this mani.

MAC would probably take a few coats to be opaque.

But with that holo glitter, it's a great polish to have.

For my next choice, I wanted yellow.

Definitely a three-coater, but oh so worth it!!!

This shoots up to a top twenty polish for me.

I kept it on for a few days.

I love how bright and shimmery it is.

Then I thought I'd add some decals.

Sorry for craptastic picture there. This one is better.

Next up, Iceberg Lotus.

I went with a gradient kinda look here.

I didn't do as well as I have in the past, but it's tolerable.

I do like the color very much.

It's probably a three-coater too.

Nicole's Nickel is up next.

This is a fantastic silver.

I love how shiny it is. So I added some gems.

They are supposed to look like flowers.

I kinda like the effect.

And then I had Brilliant Idea.

I love this green.

I was playing with the gems again, this time on my accent nails.

This is one of my favorite ones. I just like the way it looks.

And the different sized glitter in this is fantastic.

I really am not quite that red.

I guess I'm pretty proud of this mani.


Okay, my two pedi pics are coming up. First, light blue with pink butterflies.

And a classic Revlon color.

And that is enough for tonight, I've got to get some sleep so that I can keep catching up with everything.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.