Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Pink on Pink on Pink on Pink.

So as long as I was doing the peeeenk thing, I got just a touch carried away this week. I was just having too much fun! If I didn't think it would be too much, I'd probably have theme days for every day of the week and then some, but I can't commit to that many posts, because the whole life thing gets in the way. Hee. Anyway, let's see what kind of pink mani I managed for this Wednesday.

I started with a brand that is new to me called Fresh Paint. I nabbed these at 5Below while I was picking up my kids.

It's called Pom-Pom, and it's a basic bubble gum pink. This was three coats, but two probably would have done okay.

Flash sort of changes the way it looks, , it's more pink than this.

Then I grabbed my Konad stuff, and chose plate M57. I used LA Colors Metallic pink to stamp this grid pattern.

I horked up my index a bit, but I didnt' want to start over, so I left it.

Then, on the same plate, I did some flowers with Revlon Punch Chrome.

After that, I added pink gems and balls to the flowers.

I could have left it at this, but nope, I hadda add some more.

I dug through my Dollar Tree glitter, and added french tips with that.

Pink overload! Of course, I love it. Y'all know I love me some bling.

I'm very happy with it.

Well, I wasn't the only one to use pink, my middle did as well. Of course, she used black with it.

Like her mama, she tends to do each hand differently. Go figure, right? My kid being at all like me? What a shocker!

And her thumb on that hand was pink glitter, which OBVIOUSLY was really duochrome!
Don'tcha just love it?!

So there is our Pink Wednesday entry! We're going to get ready to go see Deathly Hallows 2 at 12:30, so I'd better find some kind of supper and get ready.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.