Saturday, July 2, 2011

Quick Post With Pics!

We're busy busy busy, so I'm just going to hop in with a real fast post and show a few more manis while I have some time to take a breather. I currently have a wacked out totally obnoxious red white and blue mani on, which is probably going to be changed tonight for something not quite so insane. Hee. I pretty much took every kind of idea I had and slapped them on all my fingers, just for kicks. Of course, then I proceeded to muck them up almost immediately. Haha. Anyhow, let's take a peek at the pretty colors.

First up is Lippmann Bad Romance.

I love this polish muchly.

I went with three coats.

It went on smoothly and easily.

I'd like one of these in every color, K?

I love how it looks matte-fied.

Next I slapped on Eyeko Cosmic.

It's gorgeous, and went on so very nicely.

I love the way it shimmers, and that it's not looking black.

This is a keeper for sure.

I figured it needed even more bling.

I added Icing Magnetic Attraction, and then some holo glitter.

I love me some bling.

I probably should have used a little less so that Cosmic was more visible.

I love it muchly.

Of course, I shouldn't wear these when I need to drive.

Sparkly goodness on my nails makes me happy.

Time for another sorta jelly sammich.
I chose Lippmann Stardust for my base. Then I added Ruby Kisses Regaled Out Blue.

Over that I snuck in some of that Sassy Doo blue bar glitter. Another layer of Regaled Out Blue completed the look.

The layering looked nice to me. It's not easy to see, but it made a nice sammich.

You can click to embiggen any of the pictures to see it better.

These polishes all went on nicely.

Okay, that's all I have time for now, I have fireworks to buy, cleaning to do, and I'm pretty sure I must get some ice cream. Hee!

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.