Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Am I Blue?

Yes, yes I am blue. Gosh, but why would I be blue? Well, my kids have gone home, and I miss them terribly. Sure, I have more time to be online and spend with The Mate, but really? I'd rather be around my kids any day. Not that I don't love blogging and chatting online and such, but nothing compares to being close to my young'uns. So, today I'll show you a couple lovely blues.

This first one is a franken that Sarah made for me.

We didn't name it, and I didn't get very many pictures, but it's truly AWESOME.

It's a really pretty blue, and the sparkles make me happy.

It doesn't get much better than that.

Next up, Essie Coat Azure.

I'm pretty impressed with this one.

The color and shimmer are excellent, and application was good as well, which has been an issue for me with Essie in the past.

I went with three coats, but I could have gotten by with two.

As you can see, I finally gave up and filed all my nails down short. Then I played with glitter on my right hand.

Typical me, right?

So those are my blues for today, and I'm going to crawl into bed to do some more catching up on sleep. That long drive really did me in this time!

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.